Problems, predicaments and certain situations require specialized expertise.
You don’t need to know all of the answers to your Commercial Real Estate questions, only where to find them.
Concordia Realty’s consulting services will assist you in every facet of retail real estate property operations and many other situations for commercial real estate. Concordia Realty provides comprehensive consulting services to commercial property owners.
Available services range from establishing procedures and training your personnel, to solving specific problems. Our experienced team will save you time and money by finding solutions and streamlining your efforts.
Concordia Realty offers a full menu of services that encompasses the entire spectrum of the shopping center industry. These services can be utilized in an ongoing consulting program, or on an “as needed” basis, keeping your costs down and your flexibility high.
The scope of our consulting services includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Commercial Real Estate Investment Education, Training and Mentoring
- Retail Real Estate Investment Training and Mentoring
- Multifamily Real Estate Investment Training and Mentoring
- Development and Redevelopment Feasibility Studies
- Financial Modeling for Shopping Center, Multifamily and Single-Tenant Net-Lease Acquisitions
- Site Analysis
- Trade Area Analysis
- Rental Survey/Rent Comparable Analysis
- Comparable Sales Analysis
- Physical Site Characteristics Analysis
- Pre-Acquisition Inspections
- Property Condition Reports
- Lease Terms Analysis
- Tenant Strength and Credit Worthiness
- Tenant Termination Rights, Co-Tenancy Clauses, Use Restriction Clauses
- Reciprocal Easement Agreement (REA) Review
- Title and Deed Restriction Consultation
- Tenant Mix Analysis
- Net Present Value Analysis for Potential Lease Transactions
- Commercial Lease Dispute Resolution
- Personnel Training & Evaluation
- Forensic Valuation Investigations
- Partnership Dissolutions
- Property Operations Audit
- Property Management Systems & Analysis
- Retail Real Estate Marketing and Leasing Programs
- Grant Applications for Non-Profit Housing and Community Development Organizations
- Portfolio Divestiture Strategy and Assistance
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Lender Pre-Foreclosure and Foreclosure Work-Outs
Most of these services can be bundled into money saving packages to stretch your investment.
With the aid of Concordia Realty’s professional consultants, investment owners can save valuable man-hours on time-intensive or unfamiliar problems and situations. This supplements you and your staff to concentrate on other important aspects of your business with increased efficiency and productivity.
If you are new to Commercial Real Estate or looking to make the jump from Single Family Residential (SFR) flipping to larger projects and investments, Concordia Realty’s experienced staff can guide you through the process. Concordia Realty can also give you the experienced partner that lenders and potential investors want to see affiliated with a transaction.