Chicago Hope Academy is a coed non-denominational college and life preparatory high school dedicated to nurturing and challenging the whole person – body, mind, and spirit – to the glory of God.
Chicago Hope Academy offers high school kids:
- A challenging college preparatory curriculum that balances physical, mental, and spiritual development.
- Gifted teachers who encourage and mentor students.
- Athletics that teach the value of teamwork, discipline, sacrifice, sportsmanship, and perseverance.
- Opportunity for students to appreciate and practice the arts.
- A school that impacts the student, family, and surrounding community for Christ.
- A school that teaches and exemplifies a servant attitude.
Concordia Realty really likes the Chicago Hope Academy Core Values:
1.The Triangle Philosophy – Chicago Hope Academy invests in the development of the whole person – mind, body, and spirit to the glory of God.
2. Servant Attitude – Students are taught to love God with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength and to love their neighbor as themselves. The staff models this principle with passion and conviction. (Mark 9:35; John 15:12,13; Philippians 2:1-8)
3. Christ-Centered Education – The Bible is taught as a core subject emphasizing the authority of God’s Word.
4. Academic Excellence – CHA is committed to holding faculty and students to a high academic standard.
5. Family Focus – CHA reaches beyond the student, encouraging family involvement in the education process.
To find out more about Chicago Hope Academy you can get their broschure here ⇒
For more information on Chicago Hope Academy, Chicago Hope Homes and Concordia Realty contact us here: