Concordia Realty is proud to support Chicago Hope Academy and partner with their social enterprise company Chicago Hope Homes.
Chicago Hope Academy is a private Christian preparatory high school located in Chicago, Illinois. Their commitment to small classes allows them the unique opportunity to educate the whole person–physically, mentally, and spiritually.
Chicago Hope Academy provides a first class, faith-based education in a safe environment to the at-risk youth of Chicago. Completely independent and accepting zero federal dollars, Chicago Hope Academy is striving to reach long term sustainability through entrepreneurial ventures. Two of those ventures are Chicago Hope Homes and Chicago Hope Cafe. Concordia Realty has had the privilege of assisting Chicago Hope Homes in an advisory capacity and connecting them with sources of financing and equity.
Chicago Hope Academy is a coed non-denominational college and life preparatory high school dedicated to nurturing and challenging the whole person – body, mind, and spirit – to the glory of God.
Chicago Hope Academy offers high school kids:
- A challenging college preparatory curriculum that balances physical, mental, and spiritual development.
- Gifted teachers who encourage and mentor students.
- Athletics that teach the value of teamwork, discipline, sacrifice, sportsmanship, and perseverance.
- Opportunity for students to appreciate and practice the arts.
- A school that impacts the student, family, and surrounding community for Christ.
- A school that teaches and exemplifies a servant attitude.
Concordia Realty really likes the Chicago Hope Academy Core Values:
1.The Triangle Philosophy – Chicago Hope Academy invests in the development of the whole person – mind, body, and spirit to the glory of God.
2. Servant Attitude – Students are taught to love God with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength and to love their neighbor as themselves. The staff models this principle with passion and conviction. (Mark 9:35; John 15:12,13; Philippians 2:1-8)
3. Christ-Centered Education – The Bible is taught as a core subject emphasizing the authority of God’s Word.
4. Academic Excellence – CHA is committed to holding faculty and students to a high academic standard.
5. Family Focus – CHA reaches beyond the student, encouraging family involvement in the education process.
For more information on Chicago Hope Academy, Chicago Hope Homes and Concordia Realty contact us here:
Investing in Concordia Realty Corporation’s investments involves a high degree of risk, including the possible complete loss of your investment. In addition to being an illiquid investment with an uncertain liquidity date, these investments may have other risks. The past performance of any of Concordia Realty Corporation or its affiliates investments is no guarantee of future results. View Risk Factors.